Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Female with thinning hair... at my age?!?!?

I'm 25 years old, and my hair is very fine. I use plenty of "volumizing" products which are a nice cover-up, but it's really embarrassing that my scalp is noticable when my hair is parted. Is there any prescription or serious product that can stop my hair from thinning, or maybe even help to reverse by thickening? There's so many gimmick shampoos and other products out there that claim to help... but none truly do.



Female with thinning hair... at my age?!?!?

Youu have figured out the answer to your own question....EXCEPT....



there are many B/S products out there for hair loss and hair thinning.......believe me they are almost 100% Baloney.....



6 years ago when I was diagnosed with a rare bone disease and went thru treatment I lost my hair...so I went on a mission to figure out to combat it....thru chemistry, thru many different sources....



I came up with a 10 step program that works on 86% of the women that have tried it....here in southern california. Most of them from Malibu. Its why you don't see a lot of it in Hollywood.



I have a Clinic that is private and personal where I do microscopic hair analysis and develop and refine programs for people. I have the first 5 steps on my Hair Blog...... and would suggest you read them and start to get the most obvious things swtiched......



the first 2 are:



#1 Nutrition..............YOU MUST eat Protein....if you don't your hair will show signs of it.....YOu must eat lots of protein at least 50 grams per day.....almost no one does anymore... YOU MUST have BREAKFAST, if YOU don't your hair will suffer....try to have eggs for breakfast your hair will thank you



#2 Get rid of any shampoo with SLS in it....Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or ALS Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate....this stuff kills hair follicles.........there is a list of 20 shampoos on one of my 2 my Blogs that you can choose from......you just have to start reading the labels...!



Check out my Blogs....get yourself started on the first 5 steps...and then if things haven't improved email me and we will keep going....



I'm serious....



this problem is out of control and I am going to fix it if its the last thing I do.....



let me know how you do....



seriously



www.killerstrands.blogspot.com



www.killerpics.blogspot.com



Female with thinning hair... at my age?!?!?

go to your doctor and ask for something that would help



Female with thinning hair... at my age?!?!?

my friend went to the doctors a they gave her some cream so if u go u might get somne cream !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



- GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Female with thinning hair... at my age?!?!?

it maybe cause by stress



Female with thinning hair... at my age?!?!?

Girl, I am SOOO watching your question! In have very fine, thinning hair as well. My hair thins due to stress then it stresses me out more!



Female with thinning hair... at my age?!?!?

Unfortunately its just your genes. There is no magical method to thicken hair, some shampoos make it appear that way, but unfortunately you just unlucky (sorry)



Female with thinning hair... at my age?!?!?

See your doctor. At 25 if your hair is thinning you may well have another disorder, and the hair is a symptom.



Female with thinning hair... at my age?!?!?

Have you tried Rogaine for women? You can buy it OTC at most retail stores in the haircare aisle. You may also want to see you doctor. Sometimes thinning hair is just a symptom of another medical problem.



Female with thinning hair... at my age?!?!?

I find with certain shampoos my hair does tend to become a bit thinner and just kinda sits flat because its so striaght.



Try a couple different shampoos. and certain ones for the scalp, like head and shoulders, something that simluates or refreshes your head.



There are alot of creams to leave in after your hair is washed. Certain types of brushes can pull more hair out and make it break easier. Try a couple different ones too, rubber, metal, plastic.. etc. use a comb when your hair is wet instead of a brush. sleep with a softer pillow case.



I dont work in a hair salon .. these are just things that have helped for me.



Female with thinning hair... at my age?!?!?

You need protein as well as iron in your diet. You can get more iron %26amp; protein by taking vitamin or liquid supplements containing the two. Also make sure you are not under too much stress as this will also make the hair shed. I recommend NIOXIN shampoo and conditioner. They have products specially formulated for thinning hair. You can purchase NIOXIN at your local beauty supply or drug store. Your stylist may also be able to purchase this for you. hope this helps!! good luck!!



Female with thinning hair... at my age?!?!?

it might be genes or stress but putting more krap on your hair will not make it grow. Hair is a dead thing. The only way to increase growth is to increase oxygen to the roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment