Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hair thinning at 22? Too young for Propecia?

Just turned 22 and my hairs thinning on top, my hair has a natural part which makes it hard to cover up and having short hair doesnt help, i mean my hair has been thin since im a kid but it looks more noticable now i.e gf has commented. Am i too young to use something like Propecia? Im worried if i dont do something about it now it will just get worse.



If i dont use wax/product in my hair its less noticable because my hair isnt stuck together as much, bit more boof but i work in retail and need to be looking reasonably smart .



Tips/Comments welcome! HELP :)



Hair thinning at 22? Too young for Propecia?

No, you aren't too young, but definitely consult with a doctor.



I started at 25. Catch it before it becomes a problem.



Product doesn't work for everyone, but it definitely works for me.



Ask for the generic proscar (5mg tablets) and then just break them into 1/4's.



Much cheaper!!!



Don't be shy to talk to your doctor about it. the side effects they speak of seem to be of a much lower occurence in reality, than people seem to think.



I know several people using it, without any adverse effects.



But be patient.. 6 -9 months before you can expect to see any real change!



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment