Saturday, November 14, 2009

If i take minoxidil *orally (tablets) for my high blood pressure, will it also help me regrow my thi

bald spots?......If it does it would be like solving *both my problems, right? or wrong? (like killing 2 birds with one stone)....that way i can save money by not buying topical minoxidil or rogaine....**Only answer if you are a health expert.



BTW- i am a 51 year old man with high blood pressure, and my hair is thinning, i have male pattern baldness.



If i take minoxidil *orally (tablets) for my high blood pressure, will it also help me regrow my thinning hair

Yes I think it would. might depend on the dosage.



If i take minoxidil *orally (tablets) for my high blood pressure, will it also help me regrow my thinning hair

that s how they discovered it had that hair effect, in the bp studies...the effect is not impressive. Male pattern baldness is not a "problem," it's a natural progression. Don't sweat it, better things to do with your testosterone than grow hair with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment