Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm going to get my hair thinned...?

What are they going to do? How exactly can they thin my hair? What will they use? Is it unhealthy for my extremely thick long hair?



I'm going to get my hair thinned...?

they will either use a razor, or thinning shears.



DO NOT let them use the razor on your hair, ASK for the thinning shears.



Razors make you have split ends and makes your hair look frizzy.



It is healthy , when they use the thinning shears.they will pull up your hair in pieces/chunks and thin as they go along. Its an amazing feeling , I love getting my hair thinned.



I'm going to get my hair thinned...?

dont worry its not unhealthy for your hair. it will make your hair more manageable. all they will do is use something like sissors and cut away! within a few months your hair will be thich again if you want it back that way!



I'm going to get my hair thinned...?

razor or thinning shears and no, it's perfectly fine. i have really think hair also and i've had it done many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment