Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I have along thin face .. how do you think i should cut my hair?

my hair is a midum high and i want to cut but i dont know what style help me please



I have along thin face .. how do you think i should cut my hair?

Layer cut is the best one.. it looks trendy and then doll cut in front.. it just gives u a different look and looks awesome



I have along thin face .. how do you think i should cut my hair?

Long faces benefit from bangs and/or face framing layers, no longer than chin length.



For example; long hair with some chin length pieces cut around your face



a bob like Victoria Beckham's, short and cut to the chin



a bob like Katie Holmes with bangs



any length with longer sideswept bangs



I have along thin face .. how do you think i should cut my hair?

a Bob cut, will make your face look rounder, just like Katie Holmes.



I have along thin face .. how do you think i should cut my hair?

If you cut it short, don't get it shorter than your chin, or else a really short bob would just emphasize the length of your face.



A good length would be past your chin but above your shoulders.



Bangs would work well in that they create the illusion of more width. Try side angled bangs; you know, the side-swept kind. Or if you don't mind having to deal with hair in your eyes, you can pull of those long bangs that go past your eyebrows.



Just stay away from blunt, thick bangs because they'll make your face longer and thinner.



I have along thin face .. how do you think i should cut my hair?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle/cut ideas %26amp; suggestions, based on face shapes



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment