Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wat can i do for my hair loss.its in genes i m 20 yr old girl.my hair have become very thin.i m afra

i m tall 5.8"



Wat can i do for my hair loss.its in genes i m 20 yr old girl.my hair have become very thin.i m afraid?

First, talk with your doctor. Hereditary hair loss may not be simply hair loss, but could be due to some other genetic factor. If your doctor finds that you're otherwise healthy, she or he may have suggestions to slow or stop the thinning.



Wat can i do for my hair loss.its in genes i m 20 yr old girl.my hair have become very thin.i m afraid?

If you want to something natural eat alot of garlic very good for you. If you want also Mash up an Avacodo once in a while and put it in your hair the oil is real good for your hair



Wat can i do for my hair loss.its in genes i m 20 yr old girl.my hair have become very thin.i m afraid?

i have the same problem its not balding just thinning im 25 before i had my daughter it was thcik and long i talked with my gynocxoloogit she said alot of women after they have undergone anesthetci epideral etc..she told them to use prenatal vitamins any brand so i have been taking them for 2 weeks now



Wat can i do for my hair loss.its in genes i m 20 yr old girl.my hair have become very thin.i m afraid?

Baldness, hair loss, hair growth formula



8 oz. avocado oil



30 gram rosemary



5 drops peppermint oil



mix these three ingredients



you can either place them in a glass container (heat resistant) and place in an oven for 20 minutes at 300 deg F OR place in a dark colored glass bottle and store a dark place for 6 weeks



once you have completed the above step, strain the oil to remove the rosemary



(use chese cloth or similar cloth and squeeze the extra oil out)



once you have strained the oil you can massage one teaspoonful into your sclap three times a day



store the unused portion in a dark colored bottle in a cool dark place (not cold), you can store it for up to 3 months

No comments:

Post a Comment