Saturday, November 14, 2009

I want thinner hair. mine is very thick. how do i make it appear thinner.?

im a teen with very thick, course, kind of dry, colored, hair. is there any way that i can make me hair thinner or apear thinner with out cutting anything. (unless a certain haircut will help) :)



I want thinner hair. mine is very thick. how do i make it appear thinner.?

A salon can thin it out by cutting it with a razor. Don't try it yourself, it is a special technique.



I want thinner hair. mine is very thick. how do i make it appear thinner.?

some of my friends get their hair thinned



I want thinner hair. mine is very thick. how do i make it appear thinner.?

my cousin went to a hair stylist and told her what she wanted and she did some kind of treatment to make it appear thinner and it really worked... stay away from layers



I want thinner hair. mine is very thick. how do i make it appear thinner.?

I know stylists can thin hair. Maybe give one a call and see what they can do for you.



I want thinner hair. mine is very thick. how do i make it appear thinner.?

straightening [flat ironing] your hair can make it appear thinner. if you want it TO be thinner, a salon//cosmetoligist can thin it out for you, but still keep its length. good luck=]



I want thinner hair. mine is very thick. how do i make it appear thinner.?

Swap ya



Regards Kojak



I want thinner hair. mine is very thick. how do i make it appear thinner.?

1.Call local stylist- If there is a place called "The source" Thats the best place!



2. Ask person on phone about how you want thin hair.



3. Ask to set up an appointment



4.At the appointment, they will use a tool to layer your, or to "thin it".



Ive done It many times if feels really great!



Good luck!



*Best Answer*



I want thinner hair. mine is very thick. how do i make it appear thinner.?

maybe by straightening it? you would most likely have to go get it razored at the salon:]



I want thinner hair. mine is very thick. how do i make it appear thinner.?

you can get shampoo to make it look thinner



You can get angles with choppy pieces at the bottom



Get thinning scissors



striaghten it



I want thinner hair. mine is very thick. how do i make it appear thinner.?

Use a Chi or Sedu flat iron key word "FLAT"! I use it and WOW! youll look asian!



I want thinner hair. mine is very thick. how do i make it appear thinner.?

yea i have very thick hair too...i jus get it done at the salon...i get a relaxer or sumthun....then after that my hair is thin for a month then i go bac when it starts to thickend up but i get it cut everyonce in a while



I want thinner hair. mine is very thick. how do i make it appear thinner.?

you can get your hair thinned at hairdressers



I want thinner hair. mine is very thick. how do i make it appear thinner.?

Lauren,



I have the same problem. I go to an Aveda salon and have had very good luck with my stylist using a razor to 'thin out' my hair. It really doesn't change your style or length, but it really thins well. I like the razor much better than thinning shears because my hair is so thick that thinning shears will actually wreck my hairstyle and it will be 'choppy' and uneven.

No comments:

Post a Comment