Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My hair is fuzzy soft like a baby's and responds well to heat though.?

It looks GREAT when flat ironed. Should I wash and blowdry and flat iron daily or just wet/condition then blowdry and flat iron daily OR should I wash or wet and blowdry only every other day? I can skip a washing as long as I can wet and fluff with blowdryer (fine thin hair) or would it be the same to just wash daily? Keep in mind my hair is not like yours. It is baby fine and soft and fuzzy. It looks great when heat styled althought I am caucasion.



My hair is fuzzy soft like a baby's and responds well to heat though.?

Skipping a day of washing your hair is a really good idea. Too much washing takes away a lot of the natural essential vitamins in the hair. If you still want to wet and blowdry everyday thats fine, but i would reccommend not washing it everyday.



PS. I WISH I HAD YOUR HAIR. mines sooo thick and takes forever to straighten!



Good luck!



My hair is fuzzy soft like a baby's and responds well to heat though.?

Do not wash every day will dry it out, try to stay away from the iron and blow dryer as much as possible, they will damage hair also, use sparingly!

No comments:

Post a Comment