Wednesday, November 18, 2009

If I use dipilatory reme ( creme that vanishes hair) does the hair grow back normal and thin or thic

*cream



If I use dipilatory reme ( creme that vanishes hair) does the hair grow back normal and thin or thick and dark

don't use it, it grows back thicker, or try using oh I can't remember the name, it's a new jergins lotion that makes hair look finer



If I use dipilatory reme ( creme that vanishes hair) does the hair grow back normal and thin or thick and dark

you hair will grow back normal.It will not be any thicker or darker than it was to start with.



Actually it will be softer. Sometimes a dipilatory cream, over a period of time will kill the hair folical.....meaning less hair will grown back in.



Note: Hair can not grow back thicker, there is only one hair folical per hair. There is no proof that the color will change.



I've never regreted the day I started using dipilatory cream.I have less hair and it doesn't feel like a mans beard when it is growing out

No comments:

Post a Comment