Saturday, November 14, 2009

Stylist only please, I'm a 34 yr old guy takeing chemo and my hair is starting to thin what is

shave it off. seriously. why wait for the chemo to take it away?



take control. shave it off before it falls out.



and take control of your life. don't let the doctors do it for you, PLEASE!



take care



Stylist only please, I'm a 34 yr old guy takeing chemo and my hair is starting to thin what is a good style

wear it brushed back. it creates a nice look for your type of hair and adds fullness. good luck!!! :)



Stylist only please, I'm a 34 yr old guy takeing chemo and my hair is starting to thin what is a good style

I know you only wanted stylists to respond, but I just had to share my experience w/ you. Although my cousin is a stylist and totally refused to assist me when my hair was thinning from meds -- I wanted one thing ONLY. I shaved my head and kept it that way for a while; when it grew back, it grew in layers fast and thick as when I was a child. I'm female, now 40; this took place about 4-7 yrs ago. I had thinning hair in 1980, from an auto accident -- shock. I was NOT going to watch my hair fall out by the handfuls again! TRY it.

No comments:

Post a Comment