Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hi im 5'11. I have really long hair! It's straight! And thin! I need ur help (keep readin

Im in high school. I don't have any time to do my hair. Can u guyz help ME?!!!!!!! THANXZ !!!!! Easy but cute



Hi im 5'11. I have really long hair! It's straight! And thin! I need ur help (keep readin for more info)

Maybe you have time the night before? You can prep then...for waves, braid instead of putting into coils, since you have thin hair and the twists and bobby pins could break hair.



And get some cute accessories like barettes and hair bands. Love the messy bun. It's hot right now, and it's ok to leave bobby pins out and flyaways. It adds to the carefree, yet still chic look.



If you really need to get out the door in two seconds, then the ponytail is your answer. After you secure it, take two pieces from the side of the ponytail and pull it upwards to move your scrunchie up and give you body at the crown. This will take the style from gym rat to chic student.



Hope I helped. E me for more info.



--



IC



Hi im 5'11. I have really long hair! It's straight! And thin! I need ur help (keep readin for more info)

Well try to make time or wat I'll do is cut it into layers and ur hair will look fix whenever u dont fix it



Hi im 5'11. I have really long hair! It's straight! And thin! I need ur help (keep readin for more info)

I don't know if this is something you would want to wear to school every day, but when I am in a hurry and I need my hair to look nice I put it in a french twist. It is super easy and fast, and it looks really classy. Here is a link with pictures showing how to do it:



http://www.longhairlovers.com/hair_styli...



I leave mine a little messy and use silver bobby pins so they look nice if they show.



My other advice would be to get some layers cut into it, it will make it look thicker and it will also make simple styles look a bit more interesting.



Hi im 5'11. I have really long hair! It's straight! And thin! I need ur help (keep readin for more info)

http://www.longhairloom.com/stylingstati...



This site has a forum where people post their own ideas and photos of their hair designs. Practical, beautiful ideas for long hair. Shows you how to use hair sticks and other things. These ladies are SERIOUS about long hair!



http://www.dressytresses.com/hair/galler...



These styles are a little more intricate and detailed. But beautiful as well.



Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment