Saturday, November 14, 2009

My 13 month old ,thinning hair on sides?

My daughter's hair seems like it is very thin and shorts on the sides. Im guess it comes from sleeping. I take care of her hair, and wash regulary. Is there anyhing I can do to make it more healthy. How can i stop it fromt thinning out on the sides?



My 13 month old ,thinning hair on sides?

some kids loose alot of hair before they get their thick hair. Some babies are born with a lot of hair and in a few months, are hariless. It's normal.



My 13 month old ,thinning hair on sides?

When she is in bed lay her on her back,Not on her side..



My 13 month old ,thinning hair on sides?

It's common for a child that young to have thin "Wispy" as i've heard it called until even kindergarten. Your daughter will soon grow out of that.



My 13 month old ,thinning hair on sides?

thats normal



it will grow in eventually



My 13 month old ,thinning hair on sides?

This is normal. No matter how you lay her, if you lay her on one side all the time, she will lose her hair. Change postions when you lay her down. But, don't worry, it will grow back.



My 13 month old ,thinning hair on sides?

at a year, there isn't much you can do. Most likely it is from sleeping, but talk to your doc about seeing if she is getting enough vitamins from her diet. When she hits 2 you can give her vitamins for kids and that will help hair growth. There are a lot of 1yr olds that don't even have hair yet, so I wouldn't worry too much.



My 13 month old ,thinning hair on sides?

Sometimes, thinning hair is a hereditary thing that isn't immediately revealed (ie: it's a 3-4 th generation-back thing). Be careful not to pull it back tightly. Consult a hair dresser for more healthy hair products to use and advice on how to keep it from thinning so much on the sides--sometimes a new hair style, even at her age (ie a certain cut),is needed to make it look fuller. Good luck!



My 13 month old ,thinning hair on sides?

I HAVE A 4 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER FIRST OF ALL HER HAIR IS NOT GOING BECAUSE WHEN SHE SLEEPS SHE NEED TO BE ROTATING ONE NIGHT SLEEP HER ON HER RIGHT SIDE THAT AFTERNOON NAP SLEEP HER ON HER LEFT SIDE AND ROTATE IT BECAUSE IF YOU SLEEP HER ONLY ON ONE SIDE HER HAIR WILL NOT GROW THAT SIDE. SECOND MY DAUGHTER HAIR WAS VERY THIN SO I WENT TO A HAIR STYLIST AND SHE TOLD ME TO START BLOW DRYING HER HAIR YOU KNOW THEY HAVE IT WERE YOU COULD PUT THE AIR TO BE COLD INSTEAD OF HOT AND I DID AND HER HAIR HAS VOLUME NOW.



My 13 month old ,thinning hair on sides?

rogaine or that fake hair spray paint

No comments:

Post a Comment