Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I completed chemo 6 mths ago, my hair was curly and thick b4, now it's short, thin & ugly.

I've tried Nioxin and it doesn't seem to help. It was curly ringlets before, and now it's poker straight, %26amp; very thin. I still don't leave the house without a bandana, I'd be very grateful for any suggestions to make it look/feel better. Thank You.



I completed chemo 6 mths ago, my hair was curly and thick b4, now it's short, thin %26amp; ugly. Please help!?

thats tricky alot of the time when you complete chemo your hair doesnt grow back the same i would consult a doctor if nioxin didnt work and if it doesnt come back fully look into getting a wig or implants in your hair...i hope you find the right fix to your hair (MY lil old lady i do still has very lil hair on the top of her head after chemo)



I completed chemo 6 mths ago, my hair was curly and thick b4, now it's short, thin %26amp; ugly. Please help!?

I would totally have some extensions put in your hair. Looks pretty natural and will make the hair look much thicker and pretty. :) Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment